Royal Brighton Yacht Club offers Day Passes for non-members wishing to sail out of Brighton!
Come along and enjoy a sail on the beautiful Port Phillip Bay. Sailing is available to you no matter what your experience; Wednesday evenings when we hold our Twilight Series which caters for all levels or for the more experienced, Saturday racing where you are an integral part of the crew. The season kicks off on Wednesday 24th Jan 2018 with our yachts ready to set sail from our spectacular marina. If this sounds like just what you are looking for we would love to treat you to this really special opportunity.
Simply fill in the online form or better still just turn up and register on the day at our sailing and marina office ( down on the rigging lawn) every Wednesday at 5pm. For Saturday sailing please phone our Sailing Administrator Dominic Jackson on 9592 3092 or email Dominic at email@example.com
What you need to know
- currently day passes are free
- you will be assigned to one of our yachts that is perfectly suited to your ability
- please wear non-marking sporting shoes, a warm windbreaker, sports cap and sunglasses
- we have life jackets for all sizes
- your details will be registered with Australian Sailing to cover you for insurance whilst visiting our club
- yachts leave the marina at approximately 5.45pm and return at approximately 7.30pm
After sailing you are more than welcome to enjoy a few drinks with your crew or perhaps a family dinner at our Olympic Bar & Restaurant.