Royal Brighton Yacht Club offers Day Passes for non-members wishing to sail out of Brighton!
Come along and enjoy a sail on the beautiful Port Phillip Bay. Sailing is available to you no matter what your experience: beginners to the more experienced. We sail most Wednesday and Saturday afternoons. Our yachts are ready to set sail with you on board from our spectacular marina. If this sounds like just what you are looking for we would love to treat you to this really special opportunity.
Simply fill in the online form or better still just turn up and register on the day at our sailing and marina office (down on the rigging lawn) most Wednesdays and Saturdays from 12.30pm. If you require more information please phone our Sailing Administrator Dominic Jackson on 9592 3092 or email him at email@example.com
What you need to know
- currently your first day pass is free
- you will be assigned to one of our yachts that is perfectly suited to your ability
- please wear non-marking sporting shoes, a warm windbreaker, sports cap and sunglasses
- we have life jackets for all sizes
- your details will be registered with Australian Sailing to cover you for insurance whilst visiting our club
After sailing you are more than welcome to enjoy a few drinks with your crew or perhaps a family dinner at our Olympic Bar & Restaurant.